[2016 New Release] Zebora Newest Wireless IP Camera for Monitoring, Surveillance, Home Security, Video Recording With Two-Way Audio and Night Vision
- ResolutionHD 960P
- Lens pixel1.3 megapixel
- Lens view angle69°
- Pan/Tilt Angle355°/120°
- Night Vision10 meters
- SD card MemorySupport up to 64GB
- CompatibilityAndroid, iOS, Windows, and Mac
- AudioTwo Way Audio
- Motion DetectionSensitivity Adjustable, alert to Phone
- Customer Reviews
- Question & Answer
- Distinguished Features: Stable Wi-Fi connection. Micro SD card is NOT required for live video recording (recorded videos can be saved in the App or computer). Auto/Schedule/Manual control IR-LED for Night Vision. Smart motion detection sensitivity is adjustable. Brightness and contrast are adjustable for live footage. Be able to schedule alarm alert and micro SD card recording. Audio record is available. Images can be saved to album; SD card videos can be downloaded.
- Basic Features: 1.3MP/960P HD live video feed, pan/tilt (355º/120º) for remote internet control, smart motion detection and night vision (up to 40ft) for home security, crystal two ways audio (an external audio port included for speaker), snapshot, live video feed recording, SD card loop recording (up to 64 GB micro SD XC), alarm images/videos can be taken and saved in the App or phone.
- 100% Setup Success Guaranteed: with 2.4GHz network, the camera can be hooked up in 60 seconds by Ethernet cable (included in the package) or by wireless. Quickly add an online camera to your other devices. The setup wizard clearly shows up in the App.
- ZeboraCam App (software): App is compatible with iOS and Android systems. No registration is required to use the App. Maximum 32 cameras can be added to the App. App supports up to 4 live videos played simultaneously. User manual is built in the App, as well as the FAQ and contact info. ZeboraCam software supports Windows PC and Mac computer. ZeboraCam tool also supports browsers for live video viewing.
- High Security and Quality: To protect your privacy from hacker, complicated camera ID is designed up to 24 characters, including letters and numbers. Default password is asked to be changed until you change it. The glossy surface was treated with UV stabilizer to improve UV aging resistance. Color would be not changed after long-term use.
About ZeboraCam App
After extensively research on IP camera market, Zebora team realized that the setup process and Wi-Fi connection stability may be pains for most of users. To address these issues, ZeboraCam simplifies the setup process in one page. The setup wizard is clearly instructed. You just plug in the cable, scan the QR code to acquire camera ID, select a network and input the network password. The camera will not lose Wi-Fi connection after you set it up.
The user manual is built-in to the App. No registration is required. Just download and install it, and you are ready to use. You may find the answers to all your questions in the App.
User may have concerns about the security to use such internet camera. The most probable reasons may be due to simple camera ID and using of default password without change. ZeboraCam improve the security significantly. The complicated camera ID is up to 24 characters, including letters and numbers. The App will keep reminding you of changing the default password until you have changed it.
About Alarm and Alert
After the motion detection is set up, you can receive alert from your phone. Images will be saved on App instead of sending the email. Then you can edit the images by your own. Some users may not like the email alert as too many emails may be received. The sensitivity of motion detection is adjustable. You can set up the alarm schedule and alarm sound as well. The camera alarm sound can be turned off quickly from the device list.
About Video Recording
You can either record video and save on SD card any time or record live video and take snapshot when you are on live feed (SD card not required). You can also download videos from SD card to the App. For SD card recording, you can schedule time to record or when the alarm is on.